Long life pattern glass description:
Decorative and durable, rolled long life pattern glass from Noval
is generally used in applications where privacy or obscurity is
desired—but light transmission is still important. Noval rolled
glasses are available in a wide variety of patterns, to add the
perfect complement to many interior designs. Heavy long life
pattern glass provide added strength and support, and are a
fast-growing product category.
Noval long life pattern glass is the industry leader in rolled
patterned glass, with 55 classic patterned solutions—as well as
five innovative Heavy Krystal products. Rolled glasses from Noval
are used in commercial, residential, and specialty applications.
End uses include shower doors and tub enclosures—including
frameless shower doors—interior partitions, translucent door and
window treatments, foyers and vestibules, patio furniture,
shelving, decorative furniture, and lighting fixtures.
Long life pattern glass feature:
1. fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand can
limit or prevent clear view effectively.
2. Available in a wide variety of patterns, add perfect complement
to many interior designs.
3. Heavy patterned glasses provide added strength and support and
the patterns will never fade.
4. Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed,
Long life pattern glass application:
1. Shower doors and tub enclosures.
2. Decorative furniture and light fixtures
3. Translucent door and window treatments
4. Other special applications, such as foyers and vestibules.
Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
Color: Clear, Bronze, Grey, Green, Blue
Usual size: 1220x1830mm, 1500x2000mm, 1524x2134mm, 1830x2134mm,
55 kinds pattern 12 Animals, American, Ancient Figure, Bamboo,
Chess, Chillin, Chinchilla, Cobble, Crossquare, Crytal, Diamond,
Dragonlite, Fernlite, Flame, Flora, Flutelite-B, ..
Please contact us for more detailed information!